Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh my dear - new friends in town

hello , please wellcome my new members :

pleyground dear head : (will be in marmelada market soon )





shabby chic unicorn :(will be in marmelada market soon )





windy day dear head :(will be in marmelada market soon )



Urban bull head : can be seen at marmelada market shop .



Dream land deer head : can be seen at marmelada market shop



Straberry forest deer head : can be found at marmelada market



also these that were sold out !
petit flowers dreer head : SOLD !


Wild thing deer head : SOLD!



Hope you'll love them ♥ .

3 comments:

  1. Excellent blog right here! Additionally your website lots up very
    fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I
    get your associate hyperlink for your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

    My web-site :: how to pick up girls with a dog

    ReplyDelete