Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Paris on valentine day

It was not love at first sight ,it took many times visiting since I feel for that city .
It might be the fact that I never been as a tourist ,never been to Eiffel or the Louvre ,it's always short with exact time to work .
Tex-world and Primier vision is two fabric Exhibitions ,one belong to the east market (china and ect ..) and the primier to Europe which another good player joined this season is the Japanese.
All the new and news can be found there .
Anyway that's work and I'm talking here about inspiration so here are some design and home-decor photos I took with my I phone along the way ,must say most are from shops windows and my loved shop Marci .which I highly recommend on visiting it is a must .

























































No comments:

Post a Comment