Thursday, July 12, 2012

Color block crochet light

Pleased to share my new product development .
well it's actually old news that we build a house, one of the most beautiful and Fun things on my to do list  is the llighting.
Lighting in general is something that I love. The light allure is something past my control,
The games of light and shadow and what is between them in particular.
In this project I combined the love of knitting ,and light .as for me is a winning combination.
I decided to go for one of the most important trends now. The Color block.
And in fact I Crochet knitted a cover to the lamp and power cord leading to the socket.
What do you think?

version A:
Colors : saladin ,mocha ,chocolate , stone .



version B:
Colors : sand ,mustard,marina .





11 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is beautiful & definitely will upgrade every room!
    love the colors in the first version :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LItal :) it means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, what an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look At This

    Also visit my page - attorney lead generation
    Look into my web site attorney leads

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEO classes in China

    Here is my weblog lawyer search engine optimization
    Here is my page ; legal leads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Across The Us - Speedy Strategies In utilized motor on the market

    Stop by my webpage :: buy used car engines
    My page > used engines for sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check Out Your URL

    Also visit my web blog ... chapter 7
    Take a look at my web-site ; loan modification jacksonville

    ReplyDelete