Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend scenarios...

My best friend !
Sometimes best friends are those who are by your side all day love you unconditionally.
My new project: were found in a garbage can next door of Rio kindergarden . I will use turquoise light color and combine it with printed wall paper …
My big girl: Currently vampire because her front teeth missing.
I plucked up the courage to cut her long hair, personally I have issue with hair i always like to keep long hair!
The child hates to comb her hair What makes me help her survive this heat.
So Hugela to tell some of the braids .... Stunning!
Yes Yes begin to wean the child from diapers ... Pee throughout the house, to look for now it works then at some point we put the diaper back and with it the smile returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment