Monday, June 14, 2010

My mother Alice – true wonder .

It will be arrogant to say that I have the best mom in the world , I'm sure that most kids think that of their mom ,
There are stages in life , once you are a small kid up to age 11-12 your parents are the most closest thing you have in life
Especially your mom , than you become a rebel and push aside all adults ,then its 18 joining the army and your mind stats to be quite and ready to Learn , at that stage you need your mom again ,and from that point on you cannot do without her .

Thank you for being there for me every day :)
All the words in the world are not enough to say how much I love you .

1 comment:

  1. A truly Beautiful post
    and i totally love the last photo - with the expresion on your face that is so typical of you, Today like it was probably then also :-)

    ReplyDelete