Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Office

The past few weeks I've been working on my office , since my colleagues and I spend so much time indoors I've decided to make it pleasant and suit designers room.


First I had to clear the room from all the clothes stands ,order white closets for storage ,the floor used to be wall to wall carpet green (synthetic grass) had good times with it , but time was not to good for that carpet and gave us hard time to clean it so it had to go ,so I went for light cream parquet floor ,which is much much better .the table is from IKEA , the chair where in our warehouse gallery and been to Nachlat Binyamin for printed floral canvas .
The crochet map was sold to me by one of our sewing women that no longer needed it. lucky me ! the lightning were made out of 3 acrylic bowl that lace stockings were glued on them .Actually they are not done yet , I would like to add plastic flowers on to the electricity wire ,will post another photo when it is ready , also have to add round carpet bellow the table also not found the right one yet…

So to be continue … ops forgot the birds stickers are from http://www.johnlewis.com/  in London . now I can say that it is getting there to how I vision this room should look !

No comments:

Post a Comment